70 g of ready-made beef substitute mass
Chopped onion: 20 g
Chopped parsley: 5 g
Chopped garlic: 1 clove
Salt: to taste
Method of preparation :
- Take the desired amount from the mass you prepared according to the instructions written on the back of the wrapper.
- Add a chopped onion (you can fry it before if you want to strengthen the flavors), add chopped parsley, chopped garlic, a little mustard and salt and mix well
(I recommend kneading with your hand to get a uniform and homogeneous mass or with a spoon).
- Form sausages using rolled plastic wrap.
- On a medium-low heat pan with a little oil, place the sausage without the plastic wrap and brown for about 5 minutes on all sides.
- Slice a hotdog bun lengthwise.
- Add sliced pickles, sauerkraut salad, place the sausage inside the bun.
- Sprinkle mustard and crispy onions on top of the sausage.
- Serve immediately hot.