100 g of ready-made chicken substitute mass (one cinnamon stick)
Chopped onion: 40 g
Chopped coriander: 10 g
Chopped garlic: clove and a half
Cumin: to taste
Cinnamon: to taste
Salt: to taste
Bread crumbs: 100 g
Method of preparation :
- Take the desired amount from the mass you prepared according to the instructions written on the back of the wrapper.
- Add chopped onion (you can fry it before if you want to strengthen the flavors), add chopped cilantro, chopped garlic, a little cumin, cinnamon and salt and mix well
(I recommend kneading with your hand to get a uniform and homogeneous mass or with a spoon).
- Form meatballs in the shape of a kebab with greased hands, insert a cinnamon stick into the kebab and roll in breadcrumbs.
- In a deep pot of oil at a temperature of 170 degrees, fry the kebab until golden.
- Can be served with fresh leaf salad, tahini or another sauce of your choice.
- Serve immediately hot.