Handcrafted, deliciously delicious,
And inside – an amusement park of flavors that bombard the mouth with flavors that make you want more and more.
So Tali Daniel shared with us a recipe for a dish full of goodness – gentle, massaging our taste buds.
A satisfying dish, excellent for lunch for children or to take to work and heat up.
And you know us – we are always in the segment of “Why are we the only ones having fun?”
So get it, the first dumpling recipe that appears here,
And all the credit goes to the stunning Tali Daniel:
Super simple and delicious recipe 😋.
For the dough:
400 grams of yellow durum flour for pasta 🌾
100 grams of white durum flour 🌾
1 teaspoon of salt 🧂
1 glass of water 💧
250 grams of Beefree peas (the green bag).
Half a sweet potato 🍠 grated
One grated onion 🧅
4 two crushed garlic 🧄
1/4 cup soda water
A flat spoon of brewer’s yeast
A flat teaspoon of chia seed flour.
Preparation of the dough:
1. In the mixer bowl, or in another large bowl, mix the two types of flour with the salt, add water and mix until all the water is absorbed by the flour and a dry, crumbly dough is formed.
2. Transfer the dough to the work surface, and knead vigorously with your hands until it comes together into a smooth and uniform dough. At the beginning of the process, it seems that the dough is too dry and there is no chance of uniting it.
3. Knead for a few more minutes and the texture will become smooth and flexible, one that remains hard but you can already work with it.
4. Let the dough rest outside the refrigerator for at least half an hour, and more is better. At this point you can keep it for a few hours outside the refrigerator and for a few days in the refrigerator. Since there are no eggs in the dough, there is no danger of it spoiling. After the rest, you will get a hard dough but flexible and easy to work with.
To prepare the filling:
1. Grate the sweet potato, onion and garlic.
2. Mix well all the ingredients of the stuffing (totally simple).
1. Divide the dough into 4 parts. Using a pasta machine, open the dough into thin sheets (step 5 or even 6 in the machine). Make sure to cover the dough leaves with a damp towel so that they don’t dry out while opening additional leaves.
2. With a sharp knife, cut into large squares.
3. Using a serrated wheel knife (if you don’t have one, a regular knife will also work). Cut the sheets of dough into squares measuring 8*8 cm.
4. Pinch balls from the stuffing for filling, and place in the center of the dough.
5. Close the dough into half a square. Another closing shape: after we have created half a square, continue and fasten the edges together into a fan shape.
6. Cook according to the number of diners and if left over can be frozen: boil water with salt in a pot, add the dumplings, cook for about 10 minutes and serve hot (in the first 2 minutes, stir with a wooden spoon occasionally so they don’t stick to the sides of the pot).
enjoy your meal!!!